3
Nov

My first Enhanced Enlite sensor

I'm currently on day 8 of my first Enhanced Enlite sensor. I had to re-tape it on day 4, but other than that it's doing quite well. I restarted it as a new sensor as I approached the 6-day mark, and I've noticed that the sensr's accuracy is still just as good as it was in Round 1.I woke up to a meter BG of 6.4 this morning and a sensor BG of 7.0 -- a difference of only 0.6 mmol/l (around 11 mg/dl), which I consider to be pretty damn close.

Also: *happy dance* because I love waking up at 6.4 with a nice straight line graph on my cgm. What a lovely way to start a Monday!

Back to Top